Tuesday, November 1, 2022

11-1-22

 So, remember me telling you the hospital sent me home with no answers and no help and nothing? So, a week later and I end up going back in and they're JUST as helpful, only this time, I can't eat or drink properly. Pain comes with both. Immense pain. So, by this point, I haven't eaten in 2 days and I can't drink anything, even water... So I go in to the ER AGAIN..... tonight. I make them keep me because if I can't even drink, I'm going to become dehydrated and dehydration is dangerous for me.... being post bariatric patient and all... 

So I have them keeping me, being very insistent. They have put me under observation. Then my test results start to come back in again.... and here they are... 

UA DIP,URINE (ED-POC) - Details

Component Results

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
GLUCOSE UA (POCT)Negative mg/dL
BILIRUBIN UA (POCT)Negative
KETONE UA (POCT)Negative mg/dL
SPECIFIC GRAVITY UA (POCT)>=1.030
HEMOGLOBIN/BLOOD UA (POCT)Negative
PH UA (POCT)5.5
PROTEIN UA (POCT)Negative mg/dL
UROBILINOGEN UA (POCT)0.2 E.U./dL
NITRITE UA (POCT)Negative
LEUKOCYTES UA (POCT)SmallA
COLOR UA (POCT)Yellow
CLARITY UA (POCT)Cloudy


URINALYSIS WITH MICROSCOPIC - Details

Component Results
ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
ColorDark YellowA
ClarityTurbidA
Glucose, UrineNegative
Bilirubin, Urine1+A
Suggest correlation with clinical findings and serum bilirubin if clinically indicated.
Ketones, UrineTraceA
Specific Gravity, Ur>=1.030H
Hemoglobin/Blood,UrNegative
pH, Urine5.5
Protein, UrineTraceA
Urobilinogen0.2 EU/dL
NitritesNegative
Leuk Esterase2+A
WBC, Urine11-25 /HPFA
RBC, Urine0-3 /HPF
BacteriaModerate /HPFA
Squamous Epithelial CellsFew /HPF
Non-Squamous Epithelial CellsFew /HPFA



CBC + DIFF - Details

Study Result

Narrative

This is an appended report. These results have been appended to a previously verified report.

Component Results

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
WBC11.00 k/uL
RBC4.39 m/uL
Hemoglobin13.3 g/dL
Hematocrit39.9 %
MCV90.9 fL
MCH30.3 pg
MCHC33.3 g/dL
RDW-CV12.8 %
Platelet Count287 k/uL
MPV10.4 fL
Neut%72.5 %
Abs Neut7.99 k/uLH
Lymph%20.1 %
Abs Lymph2.21 k/uL
Mono%5.4 %
Abs Mono0.59 k/uL
Eosin%1.2 %
Abs Eosin0.13 k/uL
Baso%0.5 %
Abs Baso0.05 k/uL
Immature Gran %0.3 %
Abs Immature Gran0.03 k/uL
NRBC0.0 /100 WBC
Absolute nRBC<0.01 k/uL
Diff TypeAuto



COMP METABOLIC PANEL - Details

Component Results

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
Protein, Total7.4 g/dL
Albumin4.4 g/dL
Calcium, Total9.4 mg/dL
Bilirubin, Total0.3 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase114 U/L
AST25 U/L
ALT21 U/L
Glucose95 mg/dL

BUN10 mg/dL
Creatinine0.71 mg/dL
Sodium143 mmol/L
Potassium3.1 mmol/LL
Chloride108 mmol/LH
CO222 mmol/L
Anion Gap13 mmol/L
Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate113 mL/min/1.73m²

No comments:

Post a Comment