Thursday, November 3, 2022

11-3-22

 So, I was in contact with my surgeon (the bariatric one) and he said that he wants me to get an EDG done, and since the doctors here are trying to strongarm me into eating and drinking (i don't mean advising, i mean, being downright mean and nearly yelling at me to eat or they'll list me as combative, when the only reason I'm not eating is that it hurts.... a lot...) So, they have the lab run one more tests and then tell me to check out, leave, and go see my surgeon tomorrow so that I can get an EGD scheduled. 


This is the results that came from today before I checked out and went home as they tried to urge me to stay since my potassium is still really low. 


COMP METABOLIC PANEL - Details

Component Results

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
Protein, Total5.4 g/dLL
Albumin3.1 g/dLL
Calcium, Total8.0 mg/dLL
Bilirubin, Total0.2 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase85 U/L
AST15 U/L
ALT12 U/L
Glucose82 mg/dL
BUN3 mg/dLL
Creatinine0.64 mg/dL
Sodium140 mmol/L
Potassium3.4 mmol/LL
Chloride110 mmol/LH
CO221 mmol/LL
Anion Gap9 mmol/L
Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate118 mL/min/1.73m²









No comments:

Post a Comment