Friday, October 21, 2022

10-21-22

 


Pan and I think we figured it out but we have to either wait it out or hope something huge happens suddenly before my plan plays out. I know I didn’t tell you, but I was diagnosed with shingles on my brain. 

Ok, now that you know that…. 

I’ll tell you this… don’t tell anyone but…

Well I might have forgotten to finish the medication…. So there’s that but anyways… I looked things up and as it turns out.. shingles like the way I have them can have negative effects on your liver in rare occurrences. And since ya know…. Our family is a HUGE fan of rare occurrences and all, i think that’s what’s going on. I.. am a target for the rare occurrences.. (everytime I get something or have something happen to me, it’s always something that’s “rare” or “is a one in a (pick a big number) chance of happening”) I was told by a doctor that me getting pregnant was a one in a million chance of happening…. I’ve had 5 kids. 🤨🤨🤨 shingles of the brain is rare. I had a c-section in 2008 and got a staph infection from it. not rare right? WRONG!! It was E.COLI!!! It took two weeks to figure out what it was and then I was sent home with a pic line and a nurse came to my house twice daily to give me meds. There’s more but I think you see where this is going….. so yeah… one in a million…. Very rare… you can say what you want but it’s a possibility and so I’m not saying I WANT this to be what’s going on, I’m saying if my meds run out and I have everything come HURDLING back like it was before and the same things are happening again and I end up BACK in the ER, I will suspect that I know what’s causing it at that point. 

The medication I’m on is helping my liver stuff go down. So when I finish the medication it’ll go back up like it was before and I’ll end up back in the hospital again because they didn’t check my BRAIN.

Also, They gave me nothing for pain. Since the issue is my liver I can’t take Tylenol. 

Because I had bariatric surgery I can’t take NSAIDS and I’m allergic to naproxen anyways sooooooo there’s that. 

And they didn’t prescribe me anything controlled because they don’t want me “to be dependent on it” *rolls eyes*

So basically, They didn’t check my previous medical stuff. Pan says “they were too busy looking for horses and they didn’t look for the zebra staring them in the face” 

So now, I’m going to take all my medicines. Every.single.one. To the T. 

And when I run out (because there’s no refills on them) the symptoms are probably going to return. And when this happens, and I end up back in the hospital with the SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS AAGGAAIINNNNNNNNNN…… maybe….just MAYBE….. they’ll fucking listen to me!!! 

Until then, I’ll keep everyone updated. 

This has been very helpful, updating here each day and just getting things out at the end of each day. So I think I’ll keep doing it. Even if it’s not about me being sick. Even if it’s just bullshitting… I think I’ll keep doing it. It’s been nice. And I like it. 

Until tomorrow everyone…. Have a good one. 

>_< Rae >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment