Wednesday, November 2, 2022

11-2-22

 So, the nurses on this floor are mostly alright but a couple of them are QUITE rude.... 

Almost as if I'm an inconvenience being here. Today they tell me my potassium is very low and start me on the fire in my veins....... I mean.... potassium infusions. so that's fun,.. and they did blood work this morning and this was the result. 


COMP METABOLIC PANEL - Details

Component Results

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
Protein, Total6.0 g/dLL
Albumin3.5 g/dLL
Calcium, Total8.4 mg/dLL
Bilirubin, Total0.3 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase94 U/L
AST18 U/L
ALT16 U/L
Glucose95 mg/dL

BUN8 mg/dL
Creatinine0.64 mg/dL
Sodium142 mmol/L
Potassium3.3 mmol/LL
Chloride113 mmol/LH
CO220 mmol/LL
Anion Gap9 mmol/L
Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate118 mL/min/1.73m²

No comments:

Post a Comment