Thursday, October 20, 2022

10-20-22

So…….it’s Not my heart (which I already knew) and they took me off the dilaudid and are managing the pain orally and discussing with GI what they want to do because my liver entitles are starting to go down so that’s good. But they’re still unable to find a reason they’re so high in the first place. (Normal is 33-123, mine is currently 284 and at my highest I was 326)

Pain management just came in and he doesn’t know why I’m having pain either but he’s going to talk to my care team and try to figure out what’s going on and they’re all going to work together to see what is going on and try to come up with a plan for care. And all this lying down is starting to make my upper legs hurt and they won’t let me up and walk too much because I have low BP and it makes me dizzy.


They’re not telling me anything. Just taking More and More blood. oh and goody goody, now I have a low grade fever, 101.3
I'm going to lay down for the night and hope that I don't have anything else to worry about tonight because my pain meds are wearing off and I can't have dilauded anymore, just percocet every 6 hours and it barely helps, so I have to make the pain subside somehow without tylenol or any NSAIDs


No comments:

Post a Comment