Monday, October 17, 2022

10-17-22

I’ve been in and out of the hospital for over a week. nobody knows anything and they can’t seem to figure out why my liver is doing what it’s doing.. 😕. My biliary ducts are dilated and no one knows why and I’m in so much pain.. I’m getting admitted. They said that even though I don’t have a gallbladder I can still get gallstones in my liver but they didn’t see any so he’s clueless so they’re admitting me.. oh... And my liver enzymes are stupid crazy high.... so that's just fan-freaking-tastic... The doc just went over symptoms of liver issues and signs and I have multiple!...

* Nausea
* Lack of appetite
* Fatigue
* Weakness
* Swelling and/or pain in your abdomen (belly)
* Dark-colored urine (mine is almost orange) and/or light-colored stool (mine's like...beige)
* Frequent itching

so that's a thing...


So after talking to said Doctor Monday evening,he informs me that has to talk to the rest of my care team he said probably tomorrow morning when everyone’s on the floor. But right now I’m waiting on more dilaudid.





No comments:

Post a Comment