Friday, April 20, 2012

4-20-12



Well, 

Broken, bruised, torn, and alone... Here I am... 

I decided to come back to Ohio, and ended up realizing that I may have waited too long to wake up to reality. I may have lost my only chances of having my family back. 

Rob already told me he is going to choose Tracy.

He said he won't take the kids away.. so there's that silver lining! 


I just pray that she treats him the way he deserves to be treated. Robert is an amazing man and a great father and deserves an equally amazing woman. He should be happy. So, all in all... I hope they are happy together. 

I will miss him and always love him... and a part of me will always be IN LOVE with him... 

But I will accept him being happy in any way he needs. 

I'm going to go for a walk and think... 

Love, 

Birdie Lou'

No comments:

Post a Comment